Check out what I found on the web this month:
- So, this is what happens when you pour molten aluminum in an anthill.
- Frida Kahlo’s wardrobe has been un-packed after 60 years and is on display in Mexico City.
- Los Angeles history: A cowboy + a film studio + a modernist architect + a big-budget flop = very bad land deal (i.e. Century City).
- Divorce, Remarriages add complexity to elder care and not much has been studied about it.
- Secret Fore-edge paintings revealed in 19th century books.
- A thought provoking essay on invasive species (and life) by a high school student.
- Follow the Instagram account of a photojournalist living in North Korea.
- Escape from Tomorrow – Watch the trailer of b&w noir film secretly filmed at Disneyland.
- How much do you spend on beauty related things? If you get out your calculator and add it up it might just blow your mind.
- Portraits of Albanian women that live their lives as men.
- How to finally get over someone or something.
- Looking for a good spooky book? My book club is reading Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children this month.
- Whip up some easy pumpkin butter.