In Miami Beach this week and there are Bromiliads everywhere
- Richard Branson’s 5 steps to happiness – Jonathan got to hear him speak at CiscoLive last week!
- Art critic Jerry Saltz on the Incredible Boxer at Rest – great art history essay
- Use Science to Crush Procrastination
- The true cost of being a New York It-girl — $$$$$$
- I daydream about having an outdoor bathroom (but alas we have no space for it)
- Mid century photo tour: Strimling House by Ray Kappe
- How do nutritionists stock their pantries?
- The most amazing temporary tattoos
- Paypal to launch inter-planetary payment system – finally an easy way to invoice clients
- Ever wonder how many people are in space right now?
- 19 Powerful Photos From The Early Struggle For LGBT Rights
- Who Was the First Black Millionairess?
- How To Embed & Share Instagram Videos Online
- Need to feed A LOT of people dessert? Make Martha’s yummy slab pie
- Want to know how to transplant plants without killing them?
I’m still on the road in Florida (you can follow along on Instagram). We had an amazing time in Miami Beach last weekend (more photos soon!) and now we are out in the Keys soaking up the sun. Hope everyone is having a great 4th of July! Drive safe!