Euphorbia tirucalli rosea aka firesticks or sticks on fire
I have several small ones in my yard.
- 59 AWESOME free things to do to feel amazingly alive — if you only have time for one this week read this!
- What the Most Successful People do on the Weekend – Hint: It starts with planning the weekend
- Being a part time vegan is now apparently a thing. Last week I saw one of my friends on Instagram say that they are vegan before 6pm #vb6
- How to buy happiness. Hint: it might be as easy as buying two cups of coffee. Bob Benson might be onto something
- I love how Oh Joy! writes about all the jobs she has ever had and what she learned from them – I’d love to do a similar post sometime
- Historical Sassiness Vol. IV (fabulous B&W photos)
- Did you know I am obsessed with dead bog people? It’s true! 10 Ancient Bodies Preserved in Bogs
- Work on this: How to Develop Thick(er) Skin
- Managing a creative team: 6 Ways To Create A Culture Of Innovation
- Classical sculptures dressed as hipsters look contemporary and totally badass
- Hasbeens too expensive? Try these great alternatives: Torpatoffeln
- Giant Bubble Flash Mob in Pittsburgh – DP and Edited by my friend Ben Saks
What awesome things do you do to feel alive? Tweet me @pattyhume